Tuesday 30 April 2019

Ten Catholic Trivia Questions Most Indian Catholics Will Get Wrong


I thought I'd try something new at the blog this week - a QUIZ! Who doesn't love quizzes?

Try it out and watch this space for the follow up on all the answers. Let me know in Facebook or blog comments how much you scored!

(The quiz should appear below, wait for a few seconds if you don't see it. If you still don't see it, click on this link.)

For clarity on some of the answers, read the following posts"

Part 1 - Parents and Children 

Part 2 - Fasting

Part 3 - Non-Christians in Heaven

5 comments:

  1. 40%! Thank you so much for this. I'm glad I took it. I've got a lonnng way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70% thanks for this one 🙂 need to know alot more

    ReplyDelete
  3. 90% , but still long way to go. :P

    ReplyDelete